Volunteer Background Check
Midlothian ISD welcomes parents and community members to volunteer on our campuses!
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we ask all visitors to review the guidelines below:
On Campus Visitors or Volunteers
Including those attending school assemblies, lunch of class parties)
- All visitors must present their state issued ID at the front office to run through Raptor before going into the main part of the campus.
- All visitors will be issued a name badge to be worn at all times while on campus.
- If you have younger children attending with you please monitor them at all times to insure their safety and to keep disruption of classes to a minimum.
On Campus Chaperones or Field Trip Chaperones Background Check Requirements:
Includes those attending an off campus event with a class or those managing an event/club such as field day on campus.
- The background check form must be completed every school year that you choose to be a chaperone.
- Chaperone must check in at the front desk for a name badge.
- Check-in with the staff member in charge of the event you are participating in.
- Forms must be complete and submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event. The form can be completed at your discretion at the beginning of each school year.
If you have questions regarding the background check or the process please contact Dr. Al Hemmle, the Student Services Administrator at 469-856-5000